Owning your own business can be exciting, lucrative, and highly rewarding, especially if you have a solid business plan early on. At Window Academy, you will learn everything you need to know about transitioning to self-employment, from landing your first contract to hiring your first employee. We will hold your hand every step of the way so you can avoid the costly mistakes many first-time business owners make. Discover a direct path to success and generate the profits you deserve.
Learn What It Takes To Own A Successful Small Business
Window Academy is your A to Z guide for starting your own business. Through our exclusive training program, you will learn:
- How To Build A Successful Business From The Ground Up
- How To Transition Into Self-Employment Without Going Into Debt
- How To Minimize Your Startup Costs
- How To Land Your First Contract
- How To Do Accounting AndBookkeeping
- How To Market Your Business And Convert Leads Into Customers
- How To Manage And Record Your Small Business Income
- How To Reduce Your Overhead And Maximize Your Profits Early On
- How To Name Your Window Cleaning Business
- About Window Cleaning Pricing
Take advantage of our exclusive training program and window cleaning forum to learn how to build your company from the ground up. Contact Window Academy today at
Tested And Proven Small Business Strategies Backed By Personal Experience
Chris and Bob – the minds behind Window Academy – have been in your shoes. We know the struggles and sacrifices that come with starting a business, and we want to do all they can to help you succeed. If you follow the tested and proven business strategies outlined in our comprehensive guide, you can avoid major pitfalls in entrepreneurship.
Learn From Our Mistakes So You Don’t Make Your Own | Get Started
10 Free Small Business Fundamentals You Need To Know
Here is a sneak peek of some of the awesome tips and tricks you can learn at Window Academy:
- Don’t Quit Your Day Job Until You Have An Established List Of Clients
- Work Close To Home To Reduce Gas Costs And Establish Your Brand In Your Community
- Invest In Progressive Marketing Strategies, Ramping Up As Your Business Grows
- Take Advantage Of The Promotional Power Of The Internet – It’s Cheap!
- Learn About Self-Employment Taxes In The Beginning So You’re Not Hit With A Big Bill
- Enlist The Help Of Family And Friends Before Taking On A New Employee
- Weigh The Pros And Cons Of Commercial Vs. Residential Work To Determine Which Clients You Want To Reach Out To
- Test Out Different Bidding Strategies To See What Works Best In Your Area
- Legitimize Your Business With An LLC – It’s Easier Than You Think
- Partner With Businesses In Similar Industries To Share Leads And Increase Your Client Pool
Contact us at (586) 404-0900 to find out how to start a window cleaning business the right way, or sign up today for instance access to our exclusive e-course.