Scheduling Your Window Cleaning Work
Learning how to properly schedule your work is one of the key elements to running a successful window cleaning business. You must find a balance between your work life, your personal life, and your client’s lives to maximize your profits and minimize your driving time. It’s easy to make promises when you first star your business because you have unlimited time. Soon you overextend yourself and forget even consistent clients because you can’t remember where you’ve been and where you need to be.
Window Academy shows you the exact schedule we use for our window cleaning business so you can set yourself up for success from the start.
Tailor Your Work Schedule To Meet And Exceed Client Expectations
With the right schedule early on, you can provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee for your services. Tailor your schedule to suit your clients and your personal abilities at the same time. Work structure into your schedule and learn how to create efficient routes that save you time and money. Our comprehensive window cleaning business guide will help you:
- Learn How To Communicate With Clients About Your Schedule In Advance
- Inform Clients About Potential Schedule changes, Especially During Cold And Inclement Weather
- Discover The Differences In Scheduling Residential Window Cleaning And Commercial Window Cleaning
- Balance Your Work Life And Personal Life – Set Professional Boundaries And Stick To Them!
- Use Effective Scheduling Techniques To Provide Reliable Service For Your clients
- Confirm Appointments With Residential Window Cleaning Clients So They Know When To Expect You
- Find The Best Time For Each Of Your Clients, Considering Hours Of Operation, Daylight Hours, Etc.
The best way to avoid a problem is to never have one to begin with. Let us show you how to create a dependable, flexible, and profitable work schedule that can grow with your window cleaning company.
How Bidding Fits Into Your Work Schedule
Scheduling your work is about more than creating a calendar for your current clients. You also need to allot time to generate leads and market your window cleaning business. We will show you how to incorporate bidding into your schedule so you can continue to grow and thrive. Find out when the most convenient times are for your potential clients to meet with you face to face. Then practice your high conversion bidding techniques to secure new work for the future.
Discover The Secret To Running A Successful Window Cleaning Business | Call (586) 404-0900 To Get Your Physical Training Package
Here are some other helpful resources to start a window cleaning business:
- Window Cleaning Tools
- Window Cleaning Business Accounting Tips
- Window Cleaning Business Bookkeeping
- Employee Communication