Starting a window cleaning business is a simple and effective way to generate your own income, be your own boss, and earn more money than you ever thought possible. You can easily make $1,200 or more a week just by cleaning windows! Window Academy provides everything you need to start your own window washing company, including marketing materials, cleaning techniques, bidding tips, and much more. Our step-by-step system can help you launch your own business even if you have no prior business experience. As long as you are professional and motivated to succeed, you can be a shooting star! Let us help you discover the endless profits that await in the world of window cleaning.
Avoid The Learning Curve! Follow Our Paint By Numbers System For Starting A Window Cleaning Business
Avoid the trial and error process and jump straight into achievement with our paint by numbers solution for starting a window cleaning business. We understand what you’re going through because we’ve been in your shoes! We made the mistakes so you don’t have to. When you follow our window cleaning business startup guide, you will have all the tools and expertise you need to market your business, build your brand, and generate a steady stream of income for your family. Some of the biggest advantages to our system include:
- Low Startup Costs – Launch Your Own Business For Less Than $200!
- Work Part Time Until You’re Ready To Transition To Full Time
- No Big Expensive Equipment To Buy – Work Out Of Nearly Any Vehicle
- Choose Between Commercial Window Cleaning And Residential Window Cleaning To Find The Best Business Model For You!
- Step By Step Instructions On How To Start A Window Cleaning Business, From Tools To Bidding On Jobs And Beyond
- Simple Work With Low Competition – If You’re Responsible And Professional, It’s Easy To Succeed!
- Start Your Own Business Any Time Of The Year
- Learn Valuable Bookkeeping And Accounting Techniques To Keep Your Window Cleaning Business Running Strong
In addition to the books, videos, and online materials we provide in our learning packet, we also offer one hour of free coaching with one of the founders of Window Academy. Ask any questions you may have about starting your window washing business, and we will make sure you come out on top. You can also take advantage of our window cleaning forum, where you can talk to other business owners about their path to success. No matter what your needs may be, we have a training solution that’s just right for you.
Should I Start A Commercial Window Cleaning Business Or A Residential Window Cleaning Business?
This is one of the biggest questions we hear from new business owners: “Should I start a residential or commercial window cleaning business?” In our training packet, we provide books, DVDs, and online learning materials that cover everything you need to know about residential and commercial window cleaning. Learn about the window washing tools you need for each type of business, as well as bookkeeping adjustments, bidding techniques, and much more. From there, you can decide which business model is right for you. We will help you every step of the way.